The Sensepoint High Temperature (HT) Combustible Gas Sensor is a sealed disposable sensor for the detection of flammable gases.
Features & Benefits
- Low cost disposable sensor
- Greater than 5 year typical operating life
- ATEX/ IECEx approved design
- Certified for hazardous area operation up to +150°C (+302°F)
- Alarm trip points as low as 5% LEL
- Measuring ranges from 0-20% LEL to 0-100% LEL
The Sensepoint High Temperature (HT) Combustible Gas Sensor is a sealed disposable sensor for the detection of flammable gases. It must be fitted into a suitably approved Ex e or Ex d high temperature junction box (e.g. FEEL Flameproof Enclosures) fitted with an approved cable gland for external wiring (e.g. Peppers Cable Glands, Series A3LF or CR3 CROLOCK Series).
The sensor features a Filter Housing that retains a stainless steel mesh filter. It employs a catalytic pellistor sensor device which is used as part of a bridge measuring circuit.
Sensepoint HT is certified for hazardous areas to EN60079 / EN61241 and is protected against water and dust ingress to IP66. The sensor is available in M20, M25 and 3/4 NPT thread versions.