SIL2 Certified Pressure, Vacuum, Differential Pressure and Temperature Switches
The 100 Series is a cost-effective pressure and temperature switch for process plants and OEM equipment. The rugged, one piece enclosure features a slanted cover for wiring accessibility.
A wide variety of microswitch and process-connection options make this versatile series ideal for applications requiring a rugged weather-proof mechanical switch.
Typical applications that utilize the 100 Series are heat tracing, freeze protection, processing equipment (pumps, compressors), inputs for annunciator panels, and fire suppression systems.
- SIL2 Certified Switch
- Rugged, NEMA 4X, epoxy coated enclosure
- SPDT or DPDT switch output
- Easy access wiring
- Single switch output
- Internal reference scale and adjustable deadband available
- Adjustable ranges: ◦30 “Hg Vac to 5000 psi
- 1 bar Vac to 344 bar
- 0.2 “wcd to 500 psid
- 0,5 mbar d to 34,5 bar d
- -180 to 650 ºF
- -117 to 340ºC
- Approvals: UL, CSA, CE, TUV
- UL listed and cUL certified.
- CE compliant to low voltage directive and pressure equipment directive.
- Optional ATEX or GOST intrinsic safety compliance
- Single switch (SPDT or DPDT) output
- Welded stainless steel diaphragm models
- Ultra low pressure, “wc models
- Optional sensor material for corrosive media
- Polished stainless steel flushmount connection
- Pump switch models with wide adjustable deadband